Powered by ASX, mFund makes it cost effective and easy for investors to buy and sell units in managed funds.
mFund gives investors access to unlisted managed investment schemes while removing the usual time consuming processes and paperwork.
Mainstream is a foundation member of ASX’s mFund settlement service and provides registry services to many of the funds live on the service.
We can help you launch your funds on the mFund service:
- Setup and maintenance of mFunds on CHESS
- Maintain new and existing investor records
- Process mFund applications, redemptions, transfers and switches
- Process distribution and redemption payments for mFund investors back to CHESS
- Issue confirmation statement and welcome letters for mFund investors
- Maintain a sub-register for all mFund investors
- Guidance on setup, compliance and managing investor communication
Contact us to find out how we can help you grow your fund distribution through mFund.