Mainstream Group Holdings Limited is a specialist fund administrator for the financial services industry. Our clients are typically fund managers, superannuation trustees, listed companies, family offices and dealer groups.
We are independent and focus solely on third party administration. You can choose to outsource all – or a part – of your fund’s administration to us.
Our speciality is end-to-end administration where you choose the start and end points. We pride ourselves on offering flexible, tailored solutions.
Mainstream has outsourcing experience across a range of services and sectors, with specialist teams in investment administration (fund services), middle office, fund accounting, superannuation administration, share registry and unit registry (transfer agency) services, so you can be confident you’re getting expert support.
We have offices located around the globe: in the Asia-Pacific region, the United States and Cayman Islands, and Europe — so it is easy to meet with us or get in touch.
Our administration services are located ‘in country’, rather than being ‘offshored’ to a low cost location. This means leading technology, skilled resources and high levels of service are all delivered in your local market.
Finally, we’re very proud of our standard of service. You will have a direct relationship with your administrator. They will listen carefully, move quickly and be accountable to you for their actions.
Talk to us about how we can administer your fund or managed account.
By the Numbers
- Established in 2006
- More than 274 employees across 8 offices
- Trusted by 348 fund managers and superannuation fund trustees
- 2,500 unit prices prepared per month for 88,000+ unit holders across approximately 1,042 funds
- Support for 3,700 individual managed accounts
The company operates two businesses, all 100% owned by the Mainstream group:
- Mainstream Fund Services – Investment administration, fund accounting, share registry, unit registry (transfer agency), and middle office services.
- Mainstream Superannuation Services – Superannuation administration services
Mainstream Fund Services is a member of:
- Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- Australian Custodial Services Association Limited (ACSA)
- Hedge Fund Association (HFA)
- Institute of Managed Account Professionals (IMAP)
- Singapore Fund Administrators Association Ltd (SFAA Ltd).