Cayman Inception fund
A regulated Cayman Islands investment fund platform
Avoid the time-consuming process of establishing a Cayman regulated fund yourself. Join Inception Fund SPC instead and you could be up and running in no time at all.
Mainstream’s Cayman exempted segregated portfolio company (SPC) operates as a fund platform. We handle all of your fund’s administration – and partner with highly regarded directors, legal, audit, custody and technology partners – so you can focus on managing your portfolio.
- The Fund is a turnkey solution: a fully regulated mutual fund (registration number: 658335) with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”).
- Each portfolio has its own fund documents, balance sheet, NAV and accounts so assets, debts and investors in different portfolios are completely segregated from each other.
- You may terminate the relationship at any time with 90 days’ notice, significantly reducing downside risk.
- Later on you can migrate off the platform to establish your own stand-alone fund while maintaining your track record.
- One stop ‘in-country’ services in Cayman
- Speed to market (typically 4 weeks)
- Cost effective
- Access to pre-eminent service providers
- Versatile and flexible structure
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
How it works
- John McCann
- Michael Parton
- NAV calculations
- Trade management
- Transfer agency
- Company secretarial
- Registered office
- AML services
Choice of your preferred custodian
Choice of your preferred broker
Launching a Cayman fund and want a fast quote?Submit Quote Request
5 reasons to use Mainstream Fund Services’ fund platform:
- Turnkey solution offering a fully regulated mutual fund.
- Speed to market typically 4 weeks.
- Cost effective with a versatile and flexible structure.
- Access to pre-eminent service providers with deep industry experience.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements.