Local expertise, global reach
Looking for a local Custody Services solution?
Mainstream Fund Services is your ideal partner. Mainstream is an eligible custodian in the Australian market and has provided custody services to Australian domiciled trusts and omnibus managed accounts since 2012.
Our highly experienced professionals can help you with the safe custody of your assets on a stand-alone or as part of a full service fund administration offering.
Whether you are a small or established fund, Mainstream Fund Services offers competitive custody services.
Our range of custody services includes:
- Protects investors and ensures assets are properly segregated
- Monitoring of settlement of transactions and cash balances
- Daily cash transaction and position reconciliations and holdings statements
- Enables responsible entity / trustee to focus on managing the fund
- Independent oversight over internal controls (GS007 report)
- Access to 25+ international markets
- Simple solution for multiple currencies, asset classes and entity types
- Safekeeping of domestic and international equities, fixed interest, derivatives, cash and unlisted unit trusts
- Very competitive return on cash balances
- Cost efficient for the fund with potential to enhance investor returns
- Bundled or stand-alone custody service available
- Mainstream offers unit registry, unit pricing, fund accounting and custody through one relationship
- Competitive stand-alone custody service also available
- Personalised service with highly experienced Australian based team
- Potential for vendor management, integration and data privacy efficiencies
- Flexible business model tailored to your needs
- Dedicated transition team to minimise disruption to your normal operations
- Competitive and scalable technology
- Fully international, multiple-asset class wholesale funds management solution
- Complete front-to-back office solution
- Supports multiple accounting methods and Australian tax calculations
Mainstream in Australia
Find out more