Listed Investment Companies
Listed investment companies (LICs) are incorporated as companies, and are closed-ended vehicles. We offer a range of accounting and registry services to support LIC managers so they can focus on investment selection instead of administration.
- IPO and planning requirements including arranging meetings with issuers, processing applications and banking application monies
- Management of ASX interface, including security code setup and allocation reconciliations
- Maintenance of new and existing shareholder records
- Processing and communication of corporate events
- Management of ASX reporting requirements, including calculation of net tangible asset backing per share (NTA)
- Management of company secretarial requirements
- AGM support, including meeting organisation, setup and proxy voting management
- Investor reporting
Using Mainstream allows you to focus on selecting investments while we manage your back office. Contact us to find out more.