Full service administration for your exchange-traded funds (ETFs) is here.
Mainstream supports both exchange traded managed funds and index ETFs and is behind some of the best known names in the ETF market.
Get your ETF's daily Net Asset Value (NAV), portfolio composition files (PCF), fund accounting, middle office and listed registry all from one place.
Experience peace of mind and reduced pricing errors with our SWIFT messaging centre (ISO 15022 and ISO 20022) and market data integration with straight-through processing for pricing and corporate actions.
Create custom analytical reports that have the flexibility to suit any fund.
Mainstream can calculate your actual NAV and aggregate data in your required format for a third party to calculate your Indicative Net Asset Value (iNAV).
Our comprehensive ETF data service
- Daily NAV calculations, portfolio composition file (PCF) calculations and distribution service.
- Trade processing, corporate actions, cash and asset reconciliation.
- Secure interfaces between the investment manager, middle office provider, authorised participant and market data provider.
- Monthly management accounts, bank reconciliations.
- Distribution calculations, Business Activity Statements (BAS) reporting.
- Fund audit facilitation and financial statements.
- Shareholder centre including investor maintenance, payments and receipts, distribution processing and transaction processing.
- Management of ASX interface and reporting.
- Branded web portal access for investors.
- Post-trade compliance, trade matching and settlement routing, performance analytics and risk exposure.
Our clients engage us because:
- From boutiques to enterprise -Mainstream has developed niche solutions suitable for go-to-market strategies of clients not supported by large custodians.
- We are dedicated to fund services - third party administration is the only thing we do. We prepare over 4,000 fund NAVs and 30,000 registry transactions every month.
- We are solutions focused and tailor services to your product specific requirements.
- We offer peace of mind with our strong operational processes audited by Ernst & Young and published in an annual internal controls report to comply with GS007.
To get your exchange-traded fund or exchange traded managed fund to market, talk to us or request a quick quote.