Are you are a listed investment company, exchange-traded fund issuer or an offshore fund manager without a full time company secretary? We can help.
Mainstream can act in the statutory role of company secretary and perform the duties required to meet your corporate administrative and compliance responsibilities.
This can be a stand-alone service or integrated with our share registry, pricing or fund accounting services, depending on your needs.
We also offer an annual general meeting (AGM) planning and meeting service which can save you time and effort.
- Stay on top of your statutory responsibilities
- Reduce exposure to regulatory risk
- Peace of mind that key dates and forms are taken care of
- Create a professional impression with your stakeholders and shareholders
- Timely and cost effective
- Economies of scale when combined with our other services
To learn more, contact us.