To deliver cost effective administration, significant investment in back office systems is required. This is one of our key strengths. We have the economies of scale to invest in state-of-the-art systems, giving you an edge in managing your costs, accuracy, security and reporting.
Each of our businesses use the best technology available. We focus on software that is robust, reliable and scalable, so it can be tailored for each client:
- Mainstream Fund Services has used HiTrust unit registry (transfer agency) software and SS&C's HiPortfolio fund accounting and administration solution since 2006. They are integrated with each other as well as with third party data feeds.
- For alternative funds, such as Cayman based hedge funds, private equity funds and fund of funds with series or equalisation requirements, FundBPO uses PFS-PAXUS fund accounting and administration software from Pacific Fund Systems.
- IRESS Portfolio System provides modelling, compliance and order management tools with tax analysis and full portfolio reporting for our individual managed account service.
- Our middle office services use a selection of technology partners:
- StatPro Revolution for cloud-based performance and risk reporting. StatPro also provides specialist compliance reporting.
- Gresham CTC is used to automate the intersystem and cash and asset reconciliations we handle on behalf of clients.
- Omgeo is also available as a trade matching service to our clients.
- Imagine Software is used for portfolio and risk management needs.
- TradingScreen provides order and execution management software.
- ShareBPO uses 7G software for its share registry services.
- Mainstream Superannuation Services uses IRESS' Acurity Administration Platform for its day to day administration. Acurity offers best of breed fund administration across online, mobile, registry, reporting and compliance. Mainstream Superannuation Services was Acurity’s first client; and today around 4 million accounts representing more than $300 billion in funds under administration are managed by the cutting edge Acurity platform.
We have regular meetings with our technology partners to share feedback from our clients, provide input into their software development programs and influence their system enhancements.
Mainstream has excellent disaster recovery planning including two physical disaster recovery sites, daily physical back-up tapes (stored offsite) and remote employee access.
Whether you are looking to reduce your back office system spend or improve your decision making, contact us to find out more or request a demonstration.